Our company is a world class, global organization with a fast-paced dynamic environment that is moving forward with industry 4.0 and introducing new technology. The energized culture encourages personal growth and unique opportunities.
This position requires an energetic individual who challenges the status quo and constantly seeks ways to improve on current practices with the desire of being benchmark in every respect. It is mandatory that this person be very meticulous and self-disciplined to ensure that the handling and storage of components are according to our standards.
- Applicable tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Automotive Industry Experience will be an advantage
- Proven Warehouse management experience in the Motor Industry or similar.
- Ensuring that the work environment is always safe and that any risks are escalated immediately.
- Apply consistent and fair discipline
- Highlight any quality or safety risks immediately via the Jidoka system.
- Responsible for following the handling and storage of components prior to assembly of finished goods.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Ensure that Autonomous maintenance is carried out according to requirements.
- Ensuring the highest level of housekeeping (5S) at all times.
- Submitting improvement suggestions, one-point lessons and Kaizen ideas.
- Participating in improvement workshops.
- Overall responsibility for the component warehouse.
- Having a zero-defect quality mindset and being able to enforce the methodology.
- Good Organizer
- The ability to create a self-motivating environment
- Passionate about productivity improvements
- Competent in Lean manufacturing skills
- Good Planner
- Interpersonal relationships
- Effective Communicator
- Problem solver by identifying Root cause
- Well disciplined
- Relevant PPA Profile